jeudi 21 février 2013

War films

Following Keurtsing's request, here a few stills from "First Blood" and "Inglorious Bastards" (the choixe of images doesn't really matter, considering that the words spoken are more telling).
Concerning "We were soldiers", considering the duration of the trailer, I think it's best that students choose the images that THEY find appropriate and relevant to their dossiers. Usually, to capture an image on PC, you just need to press the key "Impr écran système" on your keyboard, then open any drawing application (Paint, for example) and then paste the image you captured (and finally, save it).
Here is the link to the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6l9dKnlMhU









4 commentaires:

  1. Can you post the text "Teaching school text by txt" Please!
    And For Inglorious Basterds, do I choose just one pic or all I want?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's me again.. For my "wonderful show", should I expose a problematic for my all subjects of my notion?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Armo

    You can choose as many pictures as you like, providing they help you build your presentation as clearly as possible. As you won't have the video, the images will give the examiner a good bird's eye view of the extract.
    As to the wonderful show, of course you should problematize your notion, but not necessarily ALL the documents - however, they should be rich enough for you to have lots to say. The idea is that your documents should illustrate different sides of the notion, and so should be complementary or contradictory.

    I'll post the text you asked for tonight.

    RépondreSupprimer